Please check periodically the contents of this Policy, in such a way as to be constantly updated.
What are and which use for the cookies
Cookies are used to improve and make easier your browsing experience.
Cookies are small text strings that the visited site sends to the browser used for browsing, and that are automatically stored on the user’s device, to be then automatically sent back to the web server of the visited site, each subsequent access (until their elimination).
Cookies are used for different purposes, for example, for the execution of IT authentications, for session monitoring, for storing user preferences, etc. They are stored for periods of time that vary according to the needs and the purposes for which they are used. In particular, the “Session cookies” are deleted when the browser is closed; “permanent cookies”, on the other hand, remain stored until they expire.
Cookies can be divided into the following main categories:
- Depending on the person who installs them:
– First party cookies: they are installed by the publisher of the website that the user is visiting, in Favorit website (they are used, for example, to know the number of pages visited in the site);
– Third party cookies: they are installed by other entities than the owner of the site that the user is visiting.
- Depending on their purpose:
– Technical cookies: they are used to make networking easier, ensure the correct or easier use of the site you are visiting, or provide a service requested by the user. These cookies do not provide the site with any personal information.
– Analytics cookies: these cookies are similar to technical cookies when they are installed to collect information in anonymous form on the number of users and how they visit the site. They allow to develop statistics on the service and its use.
– Profiling cookies: they are used to create user profiles and are used, for example, to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown during networking.
What are the cookies used by this Site
While networking, the Site installs the following cookies on the device that you use:
– Technical cookies (first and third party): they are necessary for the operation of the Site, to ensure easy navigation and a quick view of the web pages, as well as the correct use of the Site by the user. Furthermore, these Cookies facilitate authentication procedures for accessing the reserved area and allow you to select the language with which you intend to browse the Site, without having to set it each time you visit the website.
– Analytics and profiling cookies (third party): Favorit has entered into agreements with some third parties for the installation of Cookies through its Website.
About third-party cookies, Favorit only needs to provide you with links to privacy information and to the relative consent forms (where available) prepared by these subjects. Some are used to compile statistics about networking the site and collect error or malfunction messages. The Site use Google Analytics, one of the most common profiling cookies; however, to protect your privacy as much as possible, these cookies do not collect any personal information (“IP Anonymization” function), making the analyzed data anonymous.
Link to third party cookies information
We provide below the links to privacy information and consent forms (where available) prepared by third parties that install Cookies on the Favorit website:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
How to handle and disable cookies
Usually, browsers are configured to accept automatically cookies. In any case, you have the possibility to modify these configurations in order to limit or inhibit cookies, or to set an alert when cookies are used on your device. The Cookies management are different depending on the browser you use. In order to find out how to configure or change the settings on Cookies, you can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser.
The following links explain how you can manage the settings about most used internet browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari